25 Feb 2020 Annual Homeowners Meeting
Posted on February 25, 2020
It was a pleasure welcoming you on Thursday February 20th at our Palm, Hibiscus, Star Islands Homeowners Annual Meeting and I would like to seize this opportunity to thank Neil and Lisa Fairman for their hospitality .
We had a full agenda :
- Re-Election of the current Board of Directors . Congratulations to Karise Claramonte and Neil Fairman from Palm Island , Shy Kostiner from Star Island , Stephanie Rosen and Ian Kaplan ( current Board Chairman ) from Hibiscus Island
- Presentation by Alice Bravo , Director of Transportation and Public Works , of the Beach Corridor Rapid Transit Project and the elevated rubber tire vehicle ( APM / Monorail ) recommended solution for the Turnkline going from the Herald Plaza to Washington to 5th steet in Miami Beach. For further information please visit Beach Corridor.
- Address from the City of Miami Beach Police Department
- Up-date by David Martinez , Director of Capital Improvements Project. See below summary:
- Hibiscus undergrounding: After the walkthrough held with Fpl , electrical subcontractors , CIP and Phs HOA representative on February 10th the pending comments from FPL should be addressed by the week of February 24th.
- Next week ABB walkthrough should also occur
- ATT is still pending a date to coordinate said walk-though.
- DERM closeout:
- For Hibiscus : Inspection report by Stantec was delivered . Closeout package is pending as-builts from Lanzo.
- For Palm : Inspection report by Stantec should have been delivered on Friday 02/21 . Permit modification is pending updated as-builts from Lanzo.
- Harmonization of private properties , DERM permits: 83 properties are part of the harmonization count out of which 30 are still pending resolution ( 28 from Palm and 2 from Hibiscus )
- GOB landscaping status: Should be completed by the end of March 2020 🙂
- Generator status: Pending for Hibiscus generator location that contractor marks the capacitor bank and location in the field .
- Lighting: All lights operational
- Removal of FPL poles: Should occur by March 12 th 2020 at the latest
- Pump Stations locations: Landscape drawings still pending from Lanzo so City of Miami Beach has informed Lanzo of intent to remove generator landscape scope to Craven and Thompson.
Looking forward to continue being at your service .
All the best !
Pierre De Agostini . PHS HOA
Managed by Florida Estate Investments .